Below is a series of links related to todays news that RedGate will cease to offer a free version of its .NET Reflector product.
- The ZDNet article that broke the story
- The official RedGate announcement
- Youtube interview by the CEO of RedGate
- Redgate forum dedicated to this announcement
- JetBrains blog post alluding to a replacement they have been working on
- Jb Evain has announced he is working on a Mono.Cecil based decompiler on twitter
- For completeness, my earlier post on the matter
- Update (2011-02-05): Miguel de Icaza weighs in.
There are some stackoverflow questions that might be in need of updating as a result of the fallout of this.
In addition, hopefully there will be some activity on the Reflector section of alternativeto.net.